If you enjoy baking, you mostly likely will like mixing up chocolate chip cookies at home. This will give you the taste you like and will save you money. I myself have loved baking my own chocolate cookie recipes, and to make it fun for everyone, I made a simpler one which is very easy to bake at home.
This sweet indulgence is my family’s favorite chocolate fondness. We have a large family so we make lots of these mouth-watering chips on special occasions. This cookie recipe makes more than 5 dozens chocolate chip cookies. You can choose to add anything you like, or modify it to your personal taste, it is all up to you. So, to get started, you need to prepare all the ingredients.
You will need:
- * 1 cup pure butter
- * 1/2 cup brown sugar
- * 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- * 1 teaspoon baking soda
- * 2 eggs
- * 1.5 teaspoon vanilla
- * 1 teaspoon salt
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter. Add the granulated and brown sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat all ingredients until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat just enough to combine all ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, beating with a mixer.
- Add in chocolate chips gently stirring with a spoon until mixture is evenly mixed throughout the batter.
- Drop dough in rounded tablespoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes until the edges turn golden brown.
You will love this chocolate chip cookie recipe. They make a great pair to a glass of warm or cold milk. Children love this! You can serve them at almost any occasion, they are perfect for midnight snacks and are ideal treat outdoors. You will be surprised how fast the cookies will disappear during family events. Chocolate chip cookies are among the fabulous desserts everybody will be delighted in.
Now you have discovered my family’s chocolate chips cookie recipe. Personally, I like using the yellow box cake mix. Of course, you can use any of your favorite brands. Just do not forget to use the best cake flour available. Using the most ideal flour will give your chocolate cookies a little more body than any of the ordinary unbleached flour. The type of cookie sheet or baking pan you use will also affect the cooking and texture of your cookies, so choose a good quality cookie sheet.
If you like your cookies smaller in size, remember that baking time also goes down. Most ovens produce heat from the bottom, so to make sure you do not burn the bottom of the cookies, double pan them before baking.
Keep experimenting with non-traditional mixes of white and brown sugar until you achieve the version you and your family will adore. As soon as you get your most preferred combination, you will have batches of delicious chocolate chip cookies that you can enjoy anytime.
Now have that chocolatey goodness!